This live, interactive and fun webinar will help you to better understand how to differentiate photography markets and shoot for them in order to create modern nature photography that is desirable to consumers looking to adorn their interiors.
You will learn to:
- Identify the difference between "Classic Nature Photography" and the new nature photography for today's artistic decorative trends.
- Spot the right photographic compositions for modern decorative art.
- Identify and apply photographic techniques that elevates your work from traditional to art-worthy for of today’s interior trends.
- Incorporate mixed-media and “found objects” into your creations.
- Apply simple—but impactful post-processing techniques.
- Discover images in your archives that, with a few tweaks, can be translated into the New Nature Photography.