Time & Location
About the Event
While the Oregon Coast is famous for its rock formations, the inland waterfalls are just as magnificent. Explore a few of these natural wonders on a three-day workshop based out of Roseburg.
June 9-11, 2020
• Monday, June 8 - arrive at the rental house anytime after 4 PM
• Tuesday, June 9 - Thursday, June 11 - travel the Rogue-Umpqua Scenic Byway and stop at various waterfalls along the route
• Thursday, June 12 - depart by 10 AM
Deposit: $700 (due when you register)
Balance: $450 (due April 15)
What is included in the workshop fee?
• 3 days of group and one-on-one photography instruction
What is not included in the workshop fee?
Amy has rented a house in Roseburg, Oregon. Your workshop fee includes housing for this workshop.
Some walking, but no strenuous hiking required.
Participants should be comfortable with their camera and lenses. Familiarity with Manual Exposure is recommended but not required.
Maximum number of participants
In the event of bad weather during a workshop we will spend the time indoors editing our images, working on digital workflow in Lightroom, and doing slide show presentations.
There are no refunds for inclement weather during a workshop.
Recommended Equipment List
Other details about this workshop will be given out through the workshop Facebook group. You will be added to that group when your registration and deposit are received.
- Waterfalls Deposit$700$7000$0
- Waterfalls Balance$450$4500$0