Dog Sports Photography Boot Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Dog Sports Photography Bootcamp is the ultimate opportunity for you to learn how to photograph dogs in motion! You will work with me to photograph and edit photos that will be viewed and purchased by the FDSA Camp participants.
Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- appropriate exposure settings for different dog sports, both indoors and out
- techniques for capturing dogs in motion
- what makes a good dog sports photo
- editing photos — how to pick the ones to keep and which to delete
June 4-7, 2020
- Wednesday, June 3 - arrive at the house any time after 6 PM
- Thursday, June 4 - pre-event prep and show site setup
- Friday, June 5 - Sunday, June 7 - photograph at FDSA Camp
- Monday, June 8 - depart from the house by 10 AM
Private Lesson Fee
$500 (due when you register)
Lodging, Breakfast and Lunch
$500 (due at registration)
What is included in the private lesson?
4 full days of group and one-on-one instruction
What is included in the lodging fee?
- 5 nights at an Airbnb in the area
What is not included in the lesson or lodging fees?
Participants must have taken Chase the Dog at FDSA or have other advanced photography experience.
Maximum number of participants
6 (minimum 3 required)
Other details about this workshop will be given out through the workshop Facebook group. You will be added to that group when your registration and deposit are received.